Being benched from your favorite sport, exercise program or recreational activity is no fun. If you’ve suffered an injury, we offer advanced sports medicine to get you back in the game.
At Regional Health, we help patients recover from injuries, restore athletic performances, prevent future injuries and optimize overall health. Our patients come from all walks of life.
Our sports medicine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists and certified athletic trainers are here to help patients work toward healing and improved mobility. We offer a range of services from diagnosis to treatment to help you feel better again.
We treat the following:
- Knee and shoulder injuries
- All joint injuries
- Heat illness
- Performance nutrition
We’re proud to be on the team!
Our Sports Medicine practitioners and certified athletic trainers are Regional Health’s front line to athletes at every level. We work closely with our therapists and physicians in communities throughout the Black Hills.
Regional Health is the Official Sports Medicine Provider For:
- Black Hills State University (NCAA Division II)
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology (NCAA Division II)
- Southern Hills High Schools (SD): Custer, Hill City
- Rapid City Christian School
- Northern Hills High Schools (SD): Spearfish, Belle Fourche, Lead-Deadwood
- Northern Hills High Schools (WY): Hulett, Sundance, Newcastle, Upton
- Rapid City Post 22 Baseball
- Spearfish Sasquatch Baseball Club
- Days of ’76 in Deadwood
- Leading Ladies Marathon (Spearfish, SD)
What People Are Saying
Dr Matthews listened to my concerns, offered options, was very professional and courteous. Would highly recommend him.
Doctor Sole is awesome. As a parent of a child with special needs I always feel good and hopeful after I take my baby to see Dr. Sole.
Everyone I came in contact with was exceptional! Polite, caring, helpful, friendly, made me feel at home so to speak.